Mentors of Color is looking to enable people of color to excel in their personal and career trajectory. In order to do this we want to further engage our existing community and reach outwards to build a larger and stronger community.
We are looking for a DEI content specialist who must be a great writer as well as be proficient social media and newsletter tools. The content will specifically be about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion.
- Creating Social Media posts for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Writing Blogs to be posted on the website
- Creating email newsletters via MailChimp
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to do research
- Good verbal and written communication
- Familiar with WordPress, MailChimp, and Social Media tools
- Excellent with using technology and also learning new technology
- Part time
- We are mostly in Eastern time zone (EDT)
- Certain tasks will need to be done during work hours